Thank you for choosing Craig’s Cruisers!
Before the arrival of your party, we would like you to review our policies to plan a successful visit.
1. All birthday reservations require a $50.00 deposit, which transfers to the balance of your package. If we do not receive a deposit, your reservation will be cancelled. Any payments made prior to your party are also non-refundable.
2. Your birthday party package is for up to 10 guests. You can add additional guests at a per person rate, with a maximum of 20 birthday participants. Guests that choose not to participate in the recreational activities do not need to be included in your guest count.
3. Birthday party seating is in the buffet dinning room. Any guest or family member who will be attending the birthday party but not participating will have to purchase a buffet to enter the party seating area. Each birthday package participant will receive a debit card, which is loaded with buffet pass, the Cruiser Attractions and/or Arcade Credits. All guests entering the buffet must show their card and hand stamp every time they enter.
4. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your start time to allow time to check in. Please have your final count ready at this time also.
5. We accept Visa, MasterCard or cash for payment. No personal checks.
6. Our party host/hostess will guide you to your reserved seating space. They will also explain what is included with your package and how the park operates. Feel free to ask them any questions concerning your party during this time.
7. Acceptable decorations: You may bring decorations, the buffet is fully stocked with plates, napkins, cups and cutlery. Acceptable decorations include: balloons, centerpieces, themed plates, napkins, cups, table cloth, etc). Please do not bring confetti, silly string or pinatas.
8. Desserts are provided in our buffet but parties are allowed to bring a cake, cupcakes or pie. Store bought desserts are preferable but homemade desserts are welcome.
9. If your party guests would like to play Laser Tag your game can be pre-scheduled upon arrival. Laser Tag is not a required attraction. Depending on your party size the arena will not be exclusive to your birthday party alone.
10. Height restrictions apply to our attractions for the safety of our guests. This information is available on our website.
11. Trampoline Park – Signed Waivers are required for each guest that will be jumping. Complete your waivers before your arrival for a smooth check-in. Online Waiver >
Please sign below once you have read and understood our policies and procedures. If you have any further questions or concerns, you can contact us at: (616) 530–2900.